Sunday, April 29, 2012

Common Questions about Real Estate Copywriting

If keywords are so important for SEO, why not have long articles filled with great keywords?
We live in an age of information overload. Given that site visitors mostly "scan" articles, how much information can one expect site visitors to retain if your article is long? You risk driving away a prospect if they view an article as a "War and Peace" novel.

I just don't have time to keep my real estate blog updated. Can you Ghost Write for my blog?
Yes, we understand that your primary job is a Realtor and not a Real Estate Copywriter. But we also want to make sure we are a good "fit." After all, it's important that we maintain your "blog voice."
 
My question about Copywriting is not listed here. Can you help me anyway?
Sure, simply and we will address your problem right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment